At Massage Envy Ballard and Queen Anne, we believe that your work environment should be a place of peace for you with a strong, united team to lift and support you in your career. We believe in a culture that nurtures your growth and allows you the ability to share your unique massage style.
You have an opportunity to join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work.
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you includingpaid time off, access to health care benefits, monthly body care credits, employee discounts and more.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay that averages between$31 - $38/service hour(including gratuity, bonus, and benefits) with frequent adjustment for experience/education for re-booking, enhancements, and more. Our average full-time therapists earned more than $50,000 last year.
- Flexible schedule offers you the ability to work when it fits best into your schedule
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with12+ free CEU's every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our business. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services to truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals you need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.