MIDTOWN is looking for a Massage Therapist to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the spa team, our Massage Therapists are knowledgeable and caring professionals, interested in the well-being and personal satisfaction of our members and guests. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our club by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients and by:
- Addressing needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Arranging work station, treatment room, lighting, sound and inquire with guest comfort level throughout service
- Maintaining cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partnering with and assisting other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Performing treatments for guests and maintain treatment room cleanliness and sanitation standard for guest comfort and safety
- Promoting Spa/salon services and sell retail products
Our Massage Therapists:
- Bring at least one year of experience and a current state license to their role
- Are certified by a credible massage therapy school
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Maintain a high level of physical and mental energy, along with a genuine enthusiasm for the benefits of massage
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency
- Will be part of our club’s dynamic, client-focused team, and be willing to serve clients on weekends, as necessary
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.