Come Join a COMMITTED TEAM That Cares for You!
Atticus Massage Envy cares about the needs of our therapists. We offer STRUCTURED MANAGEMENT and encourage OPEN COMMUNICATION. We pride ourselves on Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. Apply today to join a team that shows gratitude to our clients and appreciation for our therapists!
Taking Care of You: 100% Tips! Competitive Pay Plans! Flexible Schedules! Bonuses! Commissions! Multiple Locations!
Helping to Create a Special and Unique Environment for our Therapists by:
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- No-Show Appointments & Cancellations? No Worries! We Have You Covered!
- Long-Term Career Plan and Advancement
- Steady and Repeat Clientele
- Pre-Booked Appointments
- All Supplies Provided
- Laundry & Linens Provided
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance for Full-Time Therapist
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance for Full-Time Therapist
- Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Flexible and Accommodating Schedules
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training Tools to Encourage Self-Care and Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discounted Services
- Culture Based Environment and Events to Encourage Workplace Tranquility!
- Must Possess a Valid Massage Therapist License in the State for which you are Applying
- Willing to Undergo Background Check
- Must Provide an Excellent Therapeutic Experience to All Customers
Our Commitment to You:
As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with over 70 locations across the US, we invest in your personal and professional growth. We provide ongoing training and development. We continually work hard to ensure that our therapists and their clients have a great experience every time they walk through our doors.
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR JOURNEY TO NOT ONLY TAKING CARE OF OTHERS, BUT ALSO YOURSELF!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.