We are seeking a Certified Massage Therapist licensed by CAMTC (required) for weekend work and 1 or 2 weekday shifts. It could turn into a full time position.
Hourly+Treatment Commision= $40-$45 per hour. This is an employment position with benefits, not contract work.
- Minimum of 500 hours of training
- Well versed in Deep Tissue with an intuitive flow (Reflexology and Pre-natal a plus!)
- 2+ years experience preferred but will train the right person.
- Practitioners who are knowledgeable in human anatomy
- Punctual, reliable, independent, and confident with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be available for 2 shifts including one on the weekend
- Basic computer skills (e-mail and using spa software to check appointments)
- Requires a flexible schedule. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Spa Benefits &Perks
- Healthcare coverage available for those who maintain 25 hours per week or more (after 3 months of continuous employment)
- Competitive wages & incentivized product sales• Generous product and treatment discounts
- Hourly+Treatment Commision= $40-$45 per hour
- Free monthly treatments for those with 3+ shifts per week or achieving product sales goals
- Get paid hourly for unbooked time, competitive pay and high commisions for specialty treatments
- Employment type: Part Time. This is employment work and not contract work.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available for those who maintain 25 hours per week or more after 3 months of continuous employment
We look forward to having you join our team!
Voted best day spa by SF weekly, we're located in the heart of the Hayes Valley district in San Francisco. Our highly skilled therapists tailor each treatment to the intricacies of your body. Treatment begins the moment you enter. You may feel transported to another time. You may slow down. The quality of your breath may alter. You may change.
These seven principles remain at the heart of our holistic culture at Earthbody:
-To Serve with love
-To create an organic experience
-To transform with skill & intention
-To inspire insight through awareness
-To encourage spaciousness
-To heal within
-To infuse treatments with intuition