What We'll Accomplish Together:
Are you able to focus on what you love, Massage Therapy?
At Massage Envy we can give you the freedom to do what you love, Massage Therapy. Rooms are cleaned for you, towels are stocked and ready to use, and we also provide all supplies, including linens and oils, necessary to help you be a successful Massage Therapist. We believe in providing an environment where you can focus on what you are good at, Massage Therapy.
We can provide as many appointments as you want. Our client base is strong and we believe in making sure our Massage Therapists have the schedule that works for them, even if that is just one day a week.
Massage Envy is independently owned. Most locations offer benefits to full time employees including PTO. All of our employees can benefit from our discounted and sometimes free CEU’s that we offer. We believe in personal growth and professional development.
Our West Seattle location is looking to hire Full Time LMT's
- Flexibility in scheduling; we believe in work life balance.
- Free unlimited naturopathic healthcare with GoodMed.
- Paid sick time (accrued).
- Paid for no-show clients.
- Free and discounted CEU including your state required ethic CE.
- Free Washington State License renewal AND Liability Insurance renewal after one year of employment.
- Free monthly massage, plus additional massages at a discount, including discounted massages for a family member.
- Free Costco membership.
- Free parking or take the bus: super easy access from six major bus lines.
- Food is provided in the employee lounge during breaks.
- Free massages earned from birthdays, holidays, prizes, and a random thank you.
- Cash bonus on employment, anniversaries, and employee referrals.
- Bonuses are paid for membership signups, retail sales, and enhancements.
- Body mechanics team available to coach, focusing on injury prevention. We help evaluate your body mechanics, and address small issues before they become chronic.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- The ability to assess a clients needs for each session and tailor your massage to accommodate the clients needs. Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- 2 Years experience preferred but not required.
- Washington State Massage License
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Additional perks to be successful.
- Hydraulic tables and table warmers are in every room plus all needed supplies are provided.
- Scheduling, linens, marketing, training, and billing are done for you.
- Steady flow of clientele = Reliable income and job security.
- Clients are matched to your massage style. You have your own style of massage, which can change with your evolving interests. We encourage and respect personal growth.
- Tips--daily cash and paid biweekly on your paystub.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.