As you approach graduation, we want you to know about an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity to expand your skill of massage - CORPORATE CHAIR MASSAGE!
We invite you to add value to the workplace by improving productivity and morale for employees across the nation. You will be able to meet an array of employees who look forward to your healing hands!
Corporate chair massage is what we do. We're not your typical massage therapists. And yes, that's a good thing. Fun, energetic, and passionate about what we do, we've started a company by massage therapists and for massage therapists.
And the really good news- we're hiring!
If you're looking for a flexible career where you can work with other therapists, the scenery is constantly changing, and the energy is high, we would love to have you! Join hundreds of massage therapists to get involved with our rapidly expanding company with lots of room for advancement.
Already have a job? Still looking for full time work? New to massage? That's great! We put our therapists on a call list so that when we get hired for a job, you can accept or decline depending on your schedule. This is supplemental work that you can continue to do, along with other employment, as long as you have any two week days free to take on chair events.
What makes us an awesome place to work:
- We take care of therapists by hiring employees, not contractors
- Get 50% pay for cancellationswith less than 24 hours notice
- A flexible career that works around your schedule
- Monthly continuing education classes
- Referral bonuses for other awesome massage therapists
- 90-minute monthly massages for all employees (you know you need it!)
- Lots of opportunities for advancement (our admin team is loaded with massage therapists)
- We provide parking information and if you ever have to pay we will reimburse parking fees
- Choose from weekly shifts, on call shifts, and everything in between
- Reimbursement for job-to-job mileage and massage supplies for all employees
- 90% of events during business hours
- Advance notice of your schedule
- Professional work environment
Weekly shifts, on call shifts, hourly pay - you bring the motivation, we'll supply all the fun and personality you can handle.
About Incorporate Massage:
Founded as a woman-owned business in 2010, Incorporate Massage provides onsite corporate massage programs and events to companies across the U.S. and Canada, and has grown exponentially since inception.At Incorporate Massage, our mission is to make people happy and improve lives through mobile chair massage. Our Values are at the core ofeverything we do for our clients and our team. We love what we do!