Part-time positions for Licensed Massage Therapists and those with dual licenses in Massage Therapy and Esthetics to work at the doTERRA Spa at Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Grove.
- Be welcoming and engaging to clients and provide clients with knowledge of the different types of services available. Suggest the appropriate service for each individual client.
- Be on time on your shift (arrive at least 15 minutes before first client and stay until your client is finished and your work area is clean and prepped for next appointment and after every shift).
- Do checklist jobs as assigned
- Be prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service. Keep front desk informed of work progress, timetables and issues.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock rooms with product and linens, as well as replacing linens on tables for next appointment and after every shift.
- Help maintain a clean, organized and stocked spa. Use checklists where applicable.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Complete SOAP notes, maintain accurate documentation and filing of client intake files and SOAP notes after each visit.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Assists Spa in activities including staff meetings, promotions, and clean-up and housekeeping duties.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Arrive to work in required, appropriate attire and a well-groomed appearance.
- Be somewhat flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa, such as weekends, holidays and sick cover.
- Follow protocols for facials, massages or both and accept feedback on quality as best as possible
- Follow all processes and policies of the Spa