VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The Massage Therapist will provide massage and body treatments with professionalism, personalized service, and hospitality to guests. All guest services are to be performed in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner. The therapist consistently assists in providing information to any inquiries, helps to coordinate all guest requests for services, and maintains impeccable cleanliness of the spa. This position requires weekend availability. Compensation for this position includes hourly pay plus commission.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Specific training and certifications in massage therapy, specialty treatments, and body treatments as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of standard anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
- Ability to provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to administering all massage and related spa services as scheduled by spa manger or similar.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the spa.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent club data.
- Detail oriented.
- Over 1,000 hours practical experience.
- Strong background in the fitness/spa services industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Massage therapy certification from recognized school of massage.
- Licensed by the local authorities for massage therapy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
For more information, please visit our website at www.villasport.com
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***