What We'll Accomplish Together:
We are looking for Friendly, Outgoing and Enthusiastic massage professionals who love helping people feel their best. If you enjoy providing superior customer service, are looking for a consistent income, and want to be part of a valued team, contact us today!
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Occupational License provided at no cost.
- 12 (Florida) CEUs after successful completion of new hire training.
- Prenatal Certification provided at no cost.
- Dental, vision, and 401K offered.
- Paid time off available.
- Employee massages and facials at a reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.