As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya is embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building a strong master data management practice along with data cataloging, data governance, data quality, data modeling, metadata management, data semantics and ontology practices. A comprehensive Master Data Management (MDM) Platform that will support these practices. The Master Data Management (MDM) Data Analyst is a key role responsible for the Enterprise Reference Data Management (RDM) ecosystem. Voya will consider all candidates eligible for full time employment and visa sponsorship is possible for those with top talent.
- Act as solution owner of the firm's Reference Data Management (RDM) ecosystem, including tool configuration and operating processes
- Work with Data Governance team to define Enterprise Reference Data Values
- Map Source System Reference Data Values to the Enterprise Data Values
- Own the enterprise reference data hierarchies (transaction taxonomies, industries, etc)
- Be accountable for data quality controls, measurement, and issue resolution
- Partner with key roles, e.g. application analysts, data integration team, database administrators team, infrastructure team, and business constituents to maintain a robust and sustainable RDM system
- Define detailed RDM processes, workflow tasks, data flows, and dependencies
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Strong business and technical background in the area of Master & Reference Data Management
- Hands on experience with MDM tools to support the development and evolution of the practice. Tools may includes any of the following - Informatica, IBM, Talend, Orchestra network, Tibco EBX, etc.
- Experience with Financial Services Data - Insurance System experience may be considered
- Candidate should be knowledgeable of data management concepts (governance, modeling, quality, data lineage, master data management, metadata management, data analytics, etc)
- SQL proficiency
- Proficiency in creating source-to-target mapping, including handling complex taxonomies
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.