Why work for Knight Transportation:
We offer a high level of opportunity for each of our team members, while creating value through continuous training and development. We are a highly innovative transportation company who prides ourselves on our modern and advanced equipment and technology. We offer a training Program on Volvo, Cummins, and International trucks and engines and 6-month review of career path progression with competitive pay!
Seeking: Senior Trailer Mechanics with desire to grow with Knight Transportation.
- Depending on Experience-Position Responsibilities could include:
- Will be provided a mobile maintenance truck
- Perform PM's on both Trailers and TRU's as well and general repairs
- Perform minor, mostly un-supervised repairs on Trailers and Chassis
- Tire changes and Tire Repairs
- Repair/replace lights & trouble shoot electrical issues
- Replace Brakes, Wheel seals and trouble shoot ABS issues
- Reefer trailer knowledge a plus!
- 3+ years of mechanical experience with on the job training or Diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school
Knowledge of compliance with OSHA, DOT, and CSA regulations
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance – Knight Provides Basic Life insurance coverage and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401K through Knight Transportation Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Bonus Program