We are an established HVAC company that provides commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We are looking to add a Master Electrician to our team.
Reasons to work with us:
- Year-round work with no lay-offs during slow seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of the premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 401K with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 1 week vacation the first year and 2 weeks after year 3
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
- Company vehicle
Position Summary: Supervise Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians. Train and Coach both the Journeyman and Apprentice to be successful in moving up into the next certification. Obtain Permits as needed for each job/project.
Job Title: Master Electrician
- Must have Master Electrician license (Idaho)
- Must be able to browse electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Must be willing to wear and follow all rules regarding PPE.
- Must have the ability to teach, train and coach
- Must be able to work variable shifts if the job requires it
- Color Vision: Electricians work with colored wiring and must be able to identify them by sight
- Knowledge of state and local safety codes