Job ID: 151986
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
- Create and manage a production plan based on sales demand, forecasts, and inventory requirements to meet customer service goals for Texas facilities.
- Create and provide weekly schedule based off the demand plan to manufacturing floor leads/supervisors, communicating product specifics, quantities required, and expectations on priorities.
- Schedule plant utilization, as well as mold/insert changes required to maximize efficient runs while meeting the demand plan. Enter/review/adjust production orders into ERP system as required.
- Resolve issues stemming from manufacturing delays promptly, communicating with the departments and customers affected with action plans being taken to minimize any negative impact.
- Review, analyze, and modify plans based on actual production activities and capacity utilization, and adjust short term plan to optimize service and inventory turns.
- Manage standard stock list at plants to balance service levels vs inventory cost, ensuring proper turns for different category items.
- Help identify and correct inventory variances stemming from production errors, mis-scans or any other discrepancies.
- Statistical analysis of sales data history to identify trends, sourcing improvement opportunities, and ability to level load production.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing in coordinating new product launch, transition and/or discontinuation of products.
- Work closely with Project Leads and Transportation teams to address issues through continuous improvement in the order fulfillment process.
- Maintain key performance metrics surrounding production planning and plan attainment, as well as keep up to date various key data fields within the ERP system that drive master planning.
- Proven working experience in demand planning while delivering above average customer experience.
- Proven track record of managing a large number of SKU’s in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to develop production plans and inventory strategies while effectively communicating recommendations to executive management.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done right.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Data mining and analytical skills with an above average proficiency in MS Excel.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years + experience in a planning or similar role. Advanced degree in related field accepted in lieu of experience.
- BS degree highly preferred. Concentration in supply chain, operations management, business related field highly preferred.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.