What is the opportunity?
As a Master Software Engineer in Identity Access Management, you will be responsible for performing analysis, design, implementation and tier III support for Identity and Access Management services. The position has specific focus on the product tooling from Computer Associates’ product Siteminder, and works with maintaining the integration of proprietary products and applications into a managed security framework. This position maintains, extends and enhances business critical services, requiring a high degree of technical ability in security and access based technologies, extensive experience with major operating platforms, and process methodologies.
What will you do?
- Assesses and analyses business requirements, current state environment and technology choices to evaluate security solution alternatives that meet solution architecture needs and support enterprise requirements.
- Works with Lead Architects, Solution Architects, Security Architects, Project Managers, and Group Managers to define technical component solutions that take into account the enterprise architecture strategies, current state environment and constraint and communicates the viability of the solution to meet project timeline, budget and quality.
- Creates and maintains all relevant systems, environment, disaster recovery and system documentation and protocols to ensure that additions and modifications are thoroughly documented upon implementation.
- Monitors and maintains operational integrity of the business critical system and provides production support on core security framework services at a Tier III level.
- Proactively maintains the platform technologies through systems patches, maintenance activities, and product upgrade planning while identifying technical issues and risks and defines mitigation approach.
- Collaborates with consumer applications for required change windows, upgrades, DR testing, etc.
- Provides technical leadership, facilitates knowledge transfer and collaboration to the project and supporting engineering and development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.) or other BS/BA degree with a concentration in computer science or information systems.
- Security specific training and certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM, or CISA)
- Total IT experience of at least 7 years out of which 5 years doing IAM or security related technology development and support. Specifically CA-SiteMinder and Ping Federate product suite development, deployment, support and engineering.
- Experienced with different aspects of architecture including application, data, security and infrastructure as well as experiences with a variety of technologies/platforms including: Microsoft, Unix, Linux, z/OS, Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
- Experience in designing and implementing systems in a team environment acting in a leadership capacity providing security and working direction to other individuals.
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense high-tech environment.
- Directory services experience and expertise required (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Previous experience in financial services industry highly desired
- Project management experience highly desirable.
- Experienced with projects involving integration of disparate types of technologies/platforms.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178