Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have three different types of facilities—Intensive Residential Centers, Open Campuses, and Group Homes. Located in Tennessee and Georgia, all of these facilities utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed).
- Serve as liaison between Residential staff and Counselors
- Working directly with youth on a daily basis providing individual, group and family therapy to each resident
- Completing admissions and discharges for the youth on our Residential campuses
- Facilitating treatment meetings and consultations
- Will work with the assistant director of clinical services
- A Clincial Liaison needs to be flexible, organized, patient, helpful, and dedicated to the treatment of the young people that we serve.
A Master's Degree in a social services discipline is requiredMaster's must be in a program that would allow you to pursue clinical licensureMust be willing to pursue licensure with supervision providedCounseling experience is requiredExperience with at-risk youth is preferredExperience with youth is required
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and VisionRetirement Savings Pension Plan403 (b)2 weeks paid vacation12 paid sick days per year10 paid holidays
Paid Parental LeaveMileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)