Master's Level Therapist Haverhill
- Haverhill, MA 01830
- Job Type
Our program is providing clinical services utilizing telehealth. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants flexible hours and to make their own schedule. We also have a commitment to supervision and training, including internal professional development training on evidence based practices such as TF-CBT and Triple P with CEU’s available.
This position is responsible for providing effective mental health intervention to assigned individuals and families, coordinating with primary care physicians, referrers, insurance carriers or other agencies, completing and maintaining documentation and records. Represents Children’s Friend and JRI in a professional manner and adheres to all Children’s friend and JRI policies and guidelines and state and federal regulations and program requirements.
· Master's Degree, CAGs, terminal degree in social work, mental health counseling or
counseling psychology from an accredited institution.
· Must be license eligible (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, Ed.D, Psy.D, Ph.D) and have completed all
coursework for licensure
·Have a minimum of 1 year working or interning in a clinical setting, residential program,
school counseling program
· Be familiar and sensitive to diverse cultures and ethnicities
· Pass a standard CORI/SORI screening
· Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!!!!
Posted 4 months ago