MAT Clinician Lead
Job Code: 1183
The MAT Clinician Lead assesses and provides referral information to individuals calling for mental health and/or chemical dependency assistance or treatment, and provides assistance for the day-to-day functions of the department. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The MAT Clinician Lead responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Screens telephone calls to determine urgency of requests and initial treatment needed
* Provides clear direction to caller to guide them to an assessment clinician or referral option for treatment
* Types in caller/assessment information to data program to allow tracking
* Provides clinical mental health assessments
* Facilitates emergency order of detention paper work when appropriate
* May be required to provide clinical supervision for staff members in the department
* Completes department required forms/documents
* Develops and maintains an appropriate staffing plan
* Maintains accurate pay records for department employees
* Oversees day-to-day caseload and directs staff activity as needed
* Assists in marketing and public relations activities to ensure continued awareness of the MAT services
Reports to the Director Clinical Services
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the CAPE System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases and chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions and noise. May have multiple sites assigned with need to be physically present at those sites simultaneously. Will be required to be on call status.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
* Current Oklahoma LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LBP, or APRN
* 5 years of experience as a MAT Clinician or providing assessment/triage services within mental health organizations
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.