The Mat Roller processes clean mats for load building and delivery to customers. May process other products such as mops, shop towels, Facility Services items or fender covers. Performs other tasks as required.
- Transfer carts of clean mats to mat rolling area.
- Unload carts, inspect for quality and roll mats.
- Sort mats and load into other carts, load building area, route loads, storage or trucks.
- Process other products such as mops, shop towels, fender covers or Facility Services items for load building and storage.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Comprehend and follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Inspect and grade product within standards.
- Perform physical requirements of job.
- Comprehend and follow direction of supervision.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of heavy work, of continuously standing, reaching, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, pushing, seeing, hearing, reaching overhead, stooping and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working around machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
- Paid sick days
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage