Job Req ID: 468581
Position Number: 00168553
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Shift Details: 7a-3:30p, rotating days and weekends
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Distribution Center
Location: Atrium Health Cabarrus
Location Details: Cabarrus
Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Receives, stores and issues supplies, including identification, counts and processes issued supply documents. Performs routine functions necessary in the issue of storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar related activities.
- Processes transactions accurately and timely as a result of the receiving of physical goods from suppliers, or returned goods from customer departments, stock replenishments or the filling of customer orders.
- Executes transactions inside the management system, and utilizes both PC and RF scanner technologies to process transactions accurately.
- Reviews and verifies all documentation used throughout the process to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.
- Operates all powered and non-powered equipment in a safe manner and transports and stores all goods in a safe manner to prevent damage to the goods.
- Supervises the receiving and distribution of equipment and supplies.
- Ensures that equipment and supplies are handled, stored and maintained in secure environment.
- Removes non-functional equipment and supplies from service and reports problems to the proper department(s) for corrective action.
- Inspects working and storage areas and ensures clean and orderly conditions.
- Works safely; complies with all department, CHS and OSHA safety regulations, as well as performs good housekeeping.
- Completes and submits daily the inspection checklist when using any powered piece of equipment (if required by department.)
Ability to work in the patient care areas independently, often under stressful conditions. Ability to support multiple function areas during the shift. Requires lengthy periods of standing and walking. Frequently requires sitting, stooping and stretching to perform job duties. Requires frequent pushing and/or pulling of equipment and supplies. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Ability to attend to several stimuli simultaneously. Ability to maintain emotional stability under stress.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Equivalent and related work experience preferred. Depending on facility, position may require a valid driver's license (no violations in last 3 years).
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer