Frontier Performance Polymers Corporation located in Parsippany, New Jersey, is a fast growing multi-disciplined engineering company focusing on delivering advanced material and system solutions to defense and industry. We are looking for an outstanding technologist who has expertise in advanced material, processing, design and manufacturing in one of the following areas:
- Material engineer with experiences in advanced polymer material development and modifications
- Material engineer with experiences in novel coating materials for anti-corrosion, barrier or hardcoating applications, preferably on plastic materials
- Quality control engineer with experiences in following SOP to conduct quality control measurements
- Production engineer with experiences in managing a small production team and execute the production process and meet the production goals
To qualify for this challenging position: the candidate must possess a BS degree with more than 2 years’ industrial experiences in the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, or material sciences.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
Execute material developments, study processing factors, produce prototype parts, execute performance testing, optimize manufacturing processes and assist the commercialization efforts. Ensure that projects are completed successfully and meet the project deadlines and milestones. Conduct experiments and collect data, and record all the data and discoveries in the laboratory notebook. Analyze the experimental data and results to optimize the performance and cost goals. Prepare bids and proposals within the target deadline. Analyze experimental results and communicate it through written reports and oral presentations. Provide weekly and monthly technical reports. Deliver high quality project final reports. Present project progresses to internal management or outside customers in weekly/monthly briefing or update meetings.
- The successful candidate must be a permanent resident or citizen of US to be allowed to handle ITAR data. State and/or federal background check may be required.
- Must possess excellent technical skills, demonstrate project execution ability and be able to focus on details to ensure project's success.
- Must be willing to take ownership, love to take challenges, have the ability to overcome technical barriers and be self-motivated.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and handling multiple projects and assignments.
- Experience with technical proposal or report writing is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong work ethic, good team player and able to handle pressure.
- Team and project management skills are big plus.
Compensation is in the range of $50,000 to $80,000 annually depending upon the qualification, achievements and experiences. Frontier offers benefit package including vacations, medical/dental insurance, performance bonus, 401K and profit sharing.
For immediate consideration, please specify desired salary range and attach your resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!