At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and warehouse environment
- Computer literate
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Forklift experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of clamp truck experience
- Knowledge of math and structured problem-solving tools and applications
- Excellent safety, attendance and performance record
- Prefer roll clamp experience
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data into various computer software applications
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Movement of raw materials
- Daily housekeeping for the warehouse and receiving office
- Computer data entry
- Delivery of paper, poly film, and cartons to production work cells
- Effectively present information and respond to questions
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com
Forklift / Pallet Jack Operator