- Communicate with Operators to maintain a continuous flow of material and no shortages.
- Supply continuously the required components or ingredients to the Production Department Assigned.
- Ensure materials are cleared from QC Hold and are used in the proper products.
- Be able to supply any required Materials.
- Be able to transport the product, open boxes and have the ingredients or components available in each production station.
- Must be able to read and understand product label (Product code numbers, product descriptions, total lbs. of each product)
- Immediately notify the group leader or Supervisor of any food quality issue or foreign objects.
- Be able to stock the finished Product or boxes on the Pallets, as well as stock empty pallets correctly.
- Must be able to operate forklift/pallet jack, report any damage or malfunctioning equipment to the Supervisor.
- Regularly required to stand and use hands to finger handle, or feel. Required to walk frequently. Must lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and extreme cold or hot temperature.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Monitors Safety Procedures in the Area.
- Keep work Area clean.
- Follow all work rules. Drive at safe speed.
- Wear proper PPE as needed.
- Follow GMP’s correctly
- Certified Forklift Driver