CTDI - NOW HIRING!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Are you looking for stable full-time direct hire employment with monthly pay increases? Are you looking for excellent benefits to care for you and your famly? Are you looking for a clean, safe and climate controlled environment with excellent growth opportunities? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then CTDI is the right choice for you!
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
The Material Handler is responsible for a wide range of tasks in our warehouses and production facilities that can include the following:
- Load and unload trucks
- Verify incoming and outgoing unit counts and unit condition.
- Maintain satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Package, unpackage, sort, stage, and prepare units for production.
- Data entry to CTDI systems via PC and RF handheld devices.
- Perform tasks in a high speed, high volume environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed daily production goals at 80% or higher.
- Put away and pull equipment and/or parts.
- Maintain a clean, organized work station.
- Ability to use material handling equipment such as a pallet jack
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a PC and input data.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs. without restriction
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working in a high volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation a plus.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.