Sky Climber®has been designing, engineering and manufacturing suspended access equipment such as quality hoists, rigging solutions, and modular work platforms for over 60 years.We currently have opportunities for a material handler. The duties of the material handler will vary, according to needs on the manufacturing floor.
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a material handler to maintain production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assemble parts when needed, to meet job requirements
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
- Safety Management
- Inventory Control
- Data Entry Skills
Pre-employment testing will include:
- Drug screen
- Background check
- MVR check