CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Material Handler.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for issuing or distributing materials, products, parts and supplies to cross functional departments based on information from incoming requisitions (order tickets)
- Records the movement of material using order request forms and or transfer sheets
- Responsible for gathering parts in preparation for shipment to include packaging, labeling and staging
- Receives and verifies quantities of incoming materials
- Assists machine operators and other personnel in the movement of materials
- Responsible for loading & unloading material
- Perform warehouse duties such as cleaning, sweeping and organizing material to maintain a safe working environment
- May perform some data entry and filing within the warehouse
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Skills:
- High school diploma preferred
- At least 2 years of experience within material handling preferred
- Able to utilize manual moving equipment including; pallet jacks, carts, scissor lifts, etc.
- Must be able to use a computer
- Familiarity with 5s preferred
- Able to read, write and speak the English language & numeric system
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with general supervision
CSAT Solutions is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ Employer