Hayward Flow Control, a division of Hayward Industries, is a leading manufacturer of industrial thermoplastic valves, actuators, filters, strainers, pumps, bulkhead fittings and controllers for use in water & wastewater treatment, chemical processing, aquatics and many other industrial process applications. Hayward Flow Control is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified manufacturer.
We invite motivated professionals to share our vision of new growth and product innovation.
Operates forklift truck in order to receive, store, stage and distribute material and products within the facility.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items in a safe and responsible manner from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Performs daily preventive maintenance on assigned forklift.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks or shelves according to pre-determined sequence such as size, type or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials or other stock items and distributes items.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping area.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company safety standards.
- Ability to operate a forklift truck in a safe manner.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.