OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
We have an immediate opening for a Material Handler to join our team. We are seeking a self-motived, detail oriented, energetic individual with experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Pick and stage inventory against “Sales Orders”, “Work Orders” and “Materials Requisitions
- Note shortages; expedite shortages through the Planning/Purchasing and Job Orders through the Production Group
- Perform cycle counts as directed by supervisor
- Maintain stockroom in an orderly and organized fashion
- Receive incoming material from Quality Assurance, identify parts and place in correct location in stock room
- Perform data entry as needed
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare spares orders for shipping
- Perform special assignments as required
- Detailed-oriented, accurate, dependable, willingness to accept a wide variety of assignments
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum one-year experiences as a clerk in material control/parts warehouse environment
- Ability to operate forklift and pick /stock components
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Good working knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of M.R.P. desirable
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer