Using Material-handling equipment in the delivery and movement of production materials, container management, E-Kanban transactions and SAP reporting transactions.
- Deliver materials on a timely basis to support production needs.
- 100% Bin to Bin and production reporting accuracy.
- 100% Adherence to fixed storage locations by use of E-Kanban system.
- Housekeeping in area of responsibility as well as container and material storage areas
- Ensure proper materials and containers are prepared for next shift.
- Adhere to the fixed storage location for fork truck, tuggers, radios and scanners at the end of shift.
- Proactively approach safety in all aspects of material-handling equipment operation, material storage, and containerization.
- Adhere to all policies with regard to propane handling and forklift safety/maintenance checks, including completion of a daily equipment check sheet.
- Participate in annual fiscal inventory and perpetual audits, as assigned.
- Immediately report safety concerns and damage to company assets to your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift license.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of personal computers.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions in the English language.
- Push or pull cart loaded with equipment.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.