Performs material and inventory movements in support of all manufacturing activities. Material movements include receipts, put away, picking, yielding, loading/unloading trucks, and restacking cartons on pallets, cycle counting, and other special assignments. Works to insure that all materials handled and transported are done so in a timely, safe manner. Performs system transactions in an accurate and timely fashion. Properly completes and files any documentation associated with the handling, receipt, and transport of all materials.
Key Responsibilities (in descending order of importance):
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer literacy skills.
- Must be able to perform basic counting and math skills.
- Ability to stand for 2 hour intervals with 15 minute breaks in between.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 100 pounds on a hand truck.
- Ability and experience driving forklift equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in using WMS and SAP ERP systems.
- A minimum of two (2) years progressive experience in a mix mode, process/discrete manufacturing, environment.