Shift: 00:00 to 00:00, or 1st
Pay Rate: $10 to $11
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or using equipment such as trucks, tractors, or forklifts.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Stage products based on customer orders; assist in filling customer orders.
- Sort cargo during loading or unloading process and mark containers with identifying information.
- Stack cargo in specific locations using cargo boards or pallets.
- Document the numbers of units handled or moved each day using production sheets.
- Utilize protective devices-padding, straps, etc. to prevent damage to items during transport.
- Use devices-slings, hooks, etc. to lift and guide cargo.
- Operate machinery such as forklifts to handle materials and stock.
- Load, unload, stack and scan products
- Assist forklift operators and truck drivers with orders
- Record incoming or outgoing products
- May operate office machines, such as computer or calculator
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting at least 20 pounds and remain standing for periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in a related role preferred