Safety-Kleen Pasco, WA is looking for a Material Handler to join their safety conscious team. As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This includes loading/unloading trucks, preparing waste shipments, reconciling inventory, moving trucks around yard and dock, and compliance with waste storage. This position is fast paced, therefor requires strong organization and troubleshooting skills.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load and unload route trucks
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center
- Manage inventory order and receiving process
- Move trucks around yard and docks
- Ensure waste is stored in safe and proper manner
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- Previous experience in a physically demanding role
- Ability to drive trucks within the yard
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Forklift experience required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.