Clean Harbors Romulus, MI is looking for a Material Handler to join their safety conscious team! Our Material Handler is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with handling of hazardous materials in drums at our customer facility in North Kingstown, RI. Employee will inspect and move drums using a dolly throughout inside/outside of the facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our # 1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages; (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Make drum inspections throughout facility
- Secure and move drums using a dolly
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner
- Participate in spill response on customer’s site as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous plant/industrial or related experience a plus but not required
- CDL is preferred but not required. Must be able to obtain
- Clean Driving record
- Attention to detail
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. 40-years of sustainability in action. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.