Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon's International Rectifier HiRel Products, Inc. division markets components that meet particularly high demands and survive under extreme environmental conditions. Application areas include space systems, commercial aviation, medical, oil and gas drilling, undersea telecommunication cable and defense technologies. IR HiRel offers a comprehensive portfolio of power management solutions with highly reliable, robust discretes and ICs, high temperature DC-DC converters, solid state relays and motor controllers.
In your new role you will:
- Handle all SAP Shipment transactions
- Know how to Ship all types of International Finished Good Pickers, including Licenses
- Attain working knowledge of the process: Forcing Pickers
- Participate in documenting Finished Goods Processes using Work Instructional Sheets
- Learn our intercompany shipping system: STR / STO
- Support other IR HiRel groups that Logistics partner with: Planning, Customer Service, Manufacturing
- Participate in Logistics Workshop: Standardization of Finished Goods Shipments
- Process Material Requisition slips for Finished Goods stockroom
- Be an alternate to cover the Dock activities, including packing shipments which includes to validate all shipping documents Process inbound Finished Goods shipments from Mexico
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum three to five years of experience in a Logistics setting
- Knowledge of SAP system would be preferred
- Hands-on experience in a Finished Goods stockroom would be desirable
- Must have team-oriented mindset with the ability to communicate effectively between departments in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Data-driven, disciplined, objective and detail oriented