The Opportunity Safety-Kleen is seeking a Material Handler. You will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unloads containerized waste from the route trucks;
- Reloads the route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
- Stocks warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck's arrival
- Prepares waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
- Performs general housekeeping duties in the branch (e.g. sweeping, cleaning, straightening);
- Empties and fills drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform sminor repairs on parts washers at warehouse.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED required;
- 1+ years of previous related work experience;
- Stong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Previous forklift experience an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careersSafety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.