The Material Handler oversees the course of moving and distributing dental merchandise within the warehouse.
The shift for this position will be 9:30AM – 6:00PM.
The hourly rate for this position is $15.00.
Why join our team?
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly
- Accurately stock materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area
- Count and stock materials as listed on the cycle count list
- Pick and pack hazardous material items according to the DOT Code of Federal Regulations (CFR49 & IATA Regulations).
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- HS diploma/GED
- Solid reading skills – must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Position spends 100% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.