|Reference # :||19-05932||Title :||Material Handling 1st shift|
|Location :||Wichita, KS|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/14/2019 / 10/27/2019|
|8AM - 5PM|
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required
.* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.* Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.