Title: Material Specialist
Location: Mettawa, IL 60045
Duration: 6 months
- Support US and Global Veeva Vault (PromoMats/MedComms) Library reference management process.
- Sustain and socialize established reference compliance policy to assure the quality and integrity of the digital asset library to maintain quality, status and searchability of digital assets.
- Support library referencing functions for Veeva Vault, a material review system for the life sciences industry.
- Maintain relationships with requestors by practicing high levels of communication and setting expectations.
- Advise on best practices and standards for naming conventions, associated metadata and process controls.
- Act as subject matter expert entering new reference assets for US Commercial materials, communicating status and maintaining reports for global reporting and other internal requesters.
- Assists with rights management of reference materials, illustrations, and photographic assets, obtaining rights/permissions and managing expiry dates.
- Conduct content audits to identify and correct improperly names assets and populate insufficient metadata.
- Assist in gathering digital assets for inquiries, such as compliance investigations.
- Assist endusers in the use and linking of materials to references within the system.
- Contributing to the management of a digital asset library (DAL) preferably within the pharmaceutical marketing industry is preferred.
- Experience with a material review system, such as Veeva Vault (PromoMats/MedComms), is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail ability to switch gears and work in two systems as needs arise and adapt to change while maintaining quality outputs.
- Multi-tasking/Flexibility can manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and keep projects orderly.
- Familiar with copyright policy is preferred.
- Retains excellent listening and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree is recommended.
- Ability to travel or commute to headquarters in Mettawa IL. Not an offsite position.