Rosen Materials is looking for a motivated team player to join our Panama City, FL�team!
Rosen Materials is a leading distributor of residential and commercial building products in the United States & the Caribbean.��With locations strategically positioned in major metropolitan markets in the Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, and Southwest, Rosen can service home builders and general contractors in many of the largest construction markets in the country.
The Building Supply Stocker�Associate will be responsible to receive, ship, stock, order, and count inventory items while monitoring quality and completing all appropriate paperwork.� This associate is responsible for overseeing the safe movement of materials in an efficient manner.� The Stocker Associate operates forklift trucks with foot and hand controls for various aspects of the job.�
Successful Candidates will have�
- A team focused approach to work�
- Strong communication skills�
- Eagerness to learn�
- Willingness to go above and beyond�
- Proficient reading a measuring tape�
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:��
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs��
- Strong customer service skills
- �Forklift experience
- �Basic math skills, ability to identify and measure lumber and specialty building products