Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing a Materials coordinator in Price, UT.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
- Loading and unloading of materials by hand or forklift.
Skills / Qualifications
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Current valid Driver's License
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following:
- Bending, stooping, and moderate manual labor
- Work 4 days a week/10 hour days, 40 hour per week schedule with occasional overtime when needed
- ERP (SAP, ORACLE) and the utilization of scanners and barcodes to receive and issue material experience preferred. Total lines of inventory to manage less than 400 to include inventory, consignment, and project stock.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.