Bring your experience to this company and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable General Facilities worker to join one of the fastest-growing BioTech companies in Redwood City. Do you have at least 2 years of experience? If so, we need to talk! Be prepared to interview now by reviewing more details below. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, after all.
1. Remove Bio Hazard waste from labs 2-3 times per day.
2. Remove trash and cardboard from warehouse 2-3 time per day.
3. Label inventory with release labels 4-6 hours per day.
4. Work in and out of -20 walk in Freezers 4-6 hours per day.
5. Resupply stock locations as needed using ladders.
6. Assist in other warehouse areas as needed.
7. Available to work overtime during week days and Saturdays as needed.Skills
•Hazardous Material Handling
•No Degree Required
•Years of experience: 0 years
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.