This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
- Manage planning and order fulfillment for the Auto ID product line
- Responsible for achieving key metric goals including On Time Delivery (OTD) and Inventory.
- Manage customer services, calls, and commitment follow-up/escalations on delivery on Auto ID.
- Work with Product Management and Applications Engineering on New Product Introduction (NPI) and product roadmap.
- Establish strong working relationship with overseas contract manufacturer to prioritize orders and manage expedite requests.
- Manage and document improvements that focus on making internal and external processes more efficient.
- Other job related duties as assigned by manager.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate in a cross-functional team to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- BA/BS degree in Operations, Materials, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience or Masters with 2+ years.
- Familiarity with planning, costing and materials.
- Knowledge of purchasing, MRB and quality control processes
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)