Carle Physician Group is seeking additional BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists to join our established team at our main campus in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a growing team of 3 MFM Specialists, 16 Obstetricians/Gynecologists, 6 Neonatologists, Pediatric Surgery, Gynecologic Oncologist, Geneticist with dedicated MFM genetic counseling, Dietitian and highly skilled subspecialty midlevel staff
- Four MFM APP's provide clinic consultations and outreach
- Pediatric specialties on site including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral, Pulmonology, Sleep and Genetics; additional consultation services available for Pediatric Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Practice the full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB-GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB/GYN, NICU and Anesthesia
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport services
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage, relocation package.
Global connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.