Owensboro Health has an excellent Maternal Fetal Medicine opportunity in Owensboro, KY.
Maternal-Fetal services in western Kentucky is growing and we are seeking another physician to join a group of 2 perinatal specialists in our busy outpatient facility. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of MFM services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and state-of-the-art medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYN's, neonatologists and other specialties to provide outreach consult/support throughout western KY.
- Outpatient clinic hours: M-F, 7 AM to 5 PM
- In-patient consults
- No deliveries
- New hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, OB hospitalist group with 24/7 coverage, and innovative state-of-the-art equipment in a community with population draw of 400,000
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Level III NICU, 20 private room beds with NicView camera system and 24/7 provider care
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site health/wellness facilities for employees located in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility.
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 - teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking BC/BE candidates--experienced physicians and upcoming grads welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus/relocation assistance, productivity bonus, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.