St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join an exceptional team located in Albany, New York.
The selected candidate will join an onsite team of three full time ultra-sonographers. The Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians round daily at St. Peter's Hospital including outpatient office care.
New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available