St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding patient care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
Our Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is growing and currently has a presence at 8 hospitals, spans 2 states and directly impacts the health of hundreds of thousands of women and infants in our region each year. The successful candidate will join a vibrant Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine with outpatient and inpatient clinical consultative responsibilities. The section is currently staffed by 6 attending physicians with excellent ancillary support.
The interested applicant will have the opportunity to engage in an active research program which includes federally funded clinical trials and investigator-initiated studies. Our physicians participate actively in the education of medical students, residents and fellows and hold clinical faculty appointments at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University with rank commensurate to prior accomplishments and experience.
- Our team consists of 91 OB/GYN Providers with strong AP support
- We currently have 24 OB/GYN Residents, 1 AAGL MIGS Fellowship and 5 Core Subspecialties
- AIUM accredited ultrasound practice
- 19 MFM sonographers including Fetal Echocardiography certified sonographers
- Two on site genetic counselors
- The most robust OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers more than 4,000 babies per year
- Multiple Pediatric subspecialists including Neonatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Nephrology, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology
- Total of 34 Level III NICU beds within the network
- Robust Diabetes and Pregnancy program, which manages all diabetic pregnancies within the network, including MFM physicians, nurse practitioner, diabetic educators and nutritionists
- Coverage of High-Risk Ob Clinic
- State of the art Labor and Delivery unit located in dedicated Women and Babies Pavilion opened in January of 2020
- Diverse work environment including office and hospital consultation, high risk pregnancy management, prenatal diagnosis and antepartum testing
- GE Healthcare National Show Site for Womens Imaging
- Six office sites
St. Lukes Obstetrics and Gynecology services are consistently recognized for providing superior clinical care. We have been named among Americas Top 100 Teaching Hospital by Truven Analytics, received the Womens Choice Aware for being among Americas Best Hospital for Obstetrics and earned the Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care Designation.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility - generous time off plans
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities