Responsibilities and Qualifications
Mercy Clinic is recruiting additional MFM physicians to meet growing patient demand and significant access concerns. We perform 250-300 deliveries per month and are the region’s leader in high-risk pregnancy care, receiving patients from a several hour radius. You will be welcomed into a busy and established MFM program with a proven need. The group practices at Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital
- Over 3,200 annual deliveries
- Robust and thriving 24/7 OB/Hospitalist program
- 45-bed level III NICU
- Experienced ultrasound technicians with new GE machines
- Remodeled L&D, antepartum unit with expansion plans for new women's health tower in the near future
- Established MFM program; our current partner has been here almost 20 years
- 14 general OB/GYNs, 6 OB/Hospitalists, 2 GYN/ONC
- Catchment area of over 2 million lives
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Mercy Maternal and Fetal Medicine Offers:
- Flexible schedule; excellent work/life balance
- 1-hour patient consults
- No in-house call required
- High volume ultrasound and consult service; we offer complicated and interesting cases
- Support team of ultrasound technicians, RNs, genetic counselor, care coordinators, coder, and experienced office management
- Work in a stable, excellent group full of friendly people that put exceptional patient experience first
- Treated as an equal partner day one with no track of buy-in
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, production, quality, and recruitment incentives including relocation and commencement bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-820-3606 | fax: 417-820-7495
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter