Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our Temple group practice. This position offers the potential for department/division leadership and a comprehensive range of personalized, high-risk obstetrical care and works closely with referring obstetrical care providers in a multidisciplinary approach that caters specifically to high-risk pregnancies.
The department of OB/GYN at our main campus is comprised of 23 board certified physicians covering all subspecialties. We are seeking a third Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system.
- BC/BE - Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Department/Division Leadership potential
- Full scope Maternal Fetal Medicine section
- Fetal Echo experience preferred
- Outpatient consultative practice with excellent clinic support team
- Resident teaching with Academic and Research potential
- Pending Level 4 Maternity Designation
- Level 4 NICU
- Level 1 Trauma
- Multidisciplinary care for Maternal and Fetal Care
Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
CME reimbursement and paid time off
Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.