Math Assistant Manager
Mathnasium is open 2:00pm-7pm, Monday-Thursday and from 1pm-4pm on Sundays. Assistant Director must be available to work 3-4 weekdays, Monday-Thursday with a starting time between 2:00pm-3:15pm. Shifts end between 6:00pm-7:30pm.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. We are looking for candidates that are available throughout all of 2020 and into 2021.
80% of the Assistant Manager role will entail being a math tutor / instructor. See below:
Math Instructor / Tutor:
Curriculum and materials are pre-determined for each student, and instructor will apply the teaching methods presented during training. Instructor will also help students with their homework and test preparation.
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
20% of the Assistant Manager role will entail assisting the Center Director. See below:
Assistant Management Overview
- Second highest level of leadership in the center assuming responsibility for the center needs when the Center Director is occupied
- Assist the Center Director (CD) with sales and administrative tasks required to run a center efficiently
- Assist with the "Business" of the business- billing, staffing, running the center, etc.
- Sales Assistant- Receive leads in-person or over the phone
- Engage with parents, building rapport, establishing trust, answering any inquires, and taking the time to get the know the person.
- Sell the Mathnasium program and have enrollment conversations with parents.
- Parent Communication & Retention
- Center Energy
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour