Openings as of 7/13/2020
- Math Teacher (Grade 8) - Long Term Substitute
- Position Type:
Middle School Teaching/Mathematics
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
Grade 8 Math Long Term Substitute - approx 8/31//20 - 9/18/20
The Kasson-Mantorville School District No. 204 is seeking a Middle School Grade 8 Math long term substitute teacher.
Kasson-Mantorville Middle School is seeking to hire a passionate, talented and dedicated math long-term substitute teacher. The ideal candidate would be an innovative team player who believes in the value of building relationships with all students, has strong content area knowledge and is committed to personalizing the learning experience for all learners. We are looking for a dynamic individual to collaborate with our already strong eighth grade team.
Join a highly motivated team in the Kasson-Mantorville School District with a commitment to excellence and innovation beginning the 2020-2021 school year.
We are located between the cities of Kasson and Mantorville. Kasson is the home of a vibrant downtown district and Mantorville is known for its historic presence in SE Minnesota. The communities are fifteen minutes from downtown Rochester, home of the Mayo Clinic and IBM and approximately one hour south of the Twin Cities.
Kasson-Mantorville is a growing school district of 2,100 students, with numerous co-curricular and extracurricular programs and club opportunities.
Candidates who have any questions about the position are encouraged to contact MS principal Josh Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be open until filled.
Learn more about our MS by visiting our district webpage www.komets.k12.mn.us or follow us on Twitter @KMMS_Larsen
QUALIFICATIONS: MN Middle School Math teacher certification.
JOB GOAL: Develops lesson plans, conducts classroom instruction, evaluates and assesses both instructional material and student performance, meets with parents and guardians, interprets student progress and informs parents and guardians about student strengths, weaknesses and programs.
1. Teaches district approved curriculum.
2. Develops and plans instructional activities, lesson plans and/or individual educational plans.
3. Translates lesson plans into developmentally appropriate learning experiences.
4. Assesses student performance and behavior and provides documented evidence of such.
5. Is available to administrators, parents, guardians and/or students outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
6. Maintains accurate and complete records as directed.
7. Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations and board policy.
8. Is responsible to be knowledgeable about all district policies and the master agreement.
9. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management.
- Position Type: