Our client, a well-established Long Island firm, is seeking a Matrimonial Law Attorney to join their office.
This is a temp to perm junior level Associate position. The ideal candidate should have completed a matrimonial law clerkship or/and have an in-depth knowledge of matrimonial law. The attorney should have the ability to work diligently and independently. This will be an opportunity for an attorney to assume significant responsibility in all aspects of matrimonial law matters and client relations.
- Assisting with overflow of Matrimonial matters
- Drafting legal documents specifically motions
- Reviewing and working on financial statements/documents
- Attending court (once in awhile)
- Actively licensed to practice and in good standing in the State of New York
- 2 to 5 years of substantive Matrimonial Law experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems
- Versed in Motions
- Familiarity with financial documents such as net worth statements as it pertains to Matrimonial Law
- Estate Litigation is a plus but not required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious suburban practice in a small law firm setting. The rewards and opportunity for success are significant with great work life balance. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are a New York licensed attorney with at least 2 years of Matrimonial Law experience and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!